Thursday, September 15, 2011

one year ago today.

Bible study was "cancelled."

So I went for a run with my boyfriend.

And we ran.

It was hot. But I survived.

Thank goodness.

Because then this happened...

(He's on one knee.)

Then I said yes. (Duh.)

Then we celebrated with everyone we knew.



And somehow a year has passed since all that. We planned a wedding, finished college, got married, moved 900 miles away...and now here we are. Crazy. Time flies.


One year later, we celebrated again.


All him by the way...dessert, candle, delicious crabcake-stuffed salmon I didn't get a picture of...all him. I'm a lucky girl.  :)

2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up a little! I say you're BOTH lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey "Benemily"(Am I spelling it like Haley and Erin and Sara G.?):) Love all these entries! Such a great writer! Glad ya'll are good and blessed! Hope to see you at Christmas! XX:)

    ReplyDelete